Did You Know That These Celebrities Were Hiding Some Awesome Talents?
For some people, being at the top of their respective fields isn”t enough. They can”t stop there; they have to try and be the best at everything. Maybe they picked up a hobby to take their minds off of whatever talents turned them into a star, and couldn”t help but become great at that, too.
Either way, the celebrities on this list are not just actors or singers; they”re too gifted for that. Find out which of your favorite stars have hidden talents in the list below. Take a look!
1. Geena Davis nearly made the United States Womens Archery team in the 2000 Summer Olympics.
2. Justin Bieber can put a Rubik”s Cube together in under two minutes. Maybe that”s the real reason his net worth is so high?
3. Susan Sarandon is an amazing ping pong player. She even co-owns a ping pong club in New York.
4. Bob Barker practices karate, which he was taught by Chuck Norris.
5. Jason Lee used to be a professional skateboarder.
6. Jennifer Garner can play the saxophone really well.
7. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise used to play Speed Scrabble together.
8. Ed ONeill has a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
9. Bob Dylan is a talented ironworker.
10. Heidi Klum is a talented painter.
11. Miley Cyrus is a champion cheerleader.
12. Vanilla Ice races jet skis and motocross bikes.
13. Colin Farrell used to teach country line dancing.
14. Kevin Bacon is in a rock band with his brother Michael. They call themselves The Bacon Brothers.
15. Kristen Stewart is a really good juggler.
(via FullPunch, TIME)
I almost feel bad for these celebrities. It can”t be fun to be great at more than one thing.
Oh, wait. Of course it”s totally fun.