20 Times Life Decided That Things Were Going A Little Too Well For You
Sometimes things just suck. You try to be positive and put on a happy face and all that jazz, but sometimes? Let”s be real. Sometimes things are just terrible. The good thing, though, is that you”re not alone in the struggle. Here are some other instances of day-ruining events that, for once, aren”t happening to you.
There there, you”re not the only one.
1. When you were really excited about something, but the world shut that right down.
2. When all you wanted was a little treat.
3. When the vending machine decides to get personal.
4. And when the vending machine gloats over the bodies of the fallen.
5. When you achieved victory, only to have it snatched from you.
6. When you really thought you knew what you were doing.
7. When you could rectify the situation, but it really doesn”t feel worth it.
8. And when you really can”t fix it at all.
9. When it”s not even so bad, but it feels so terrible.
10. When you”re done with winter, but it”s not quite done with you.
11. When winning and losing turn out to be the same thing.
12. When you have the worst day at work of all time ever.
13. When technology fails you.
14. When you were just trying to be safe.
15. When your boring job suddenly becomes really exciting.
16. When you were just trying to clean the house.
17. When you finally decide that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
18. When even you can”t believe how stupid this is.
19. When you were just trying to relax.
20. When you really give it your all.
Well, it could always be worse, right?